11- Intensive Care Unit
The main research areas of the team
|The ‘TREM team’ works on immune mechanisms involved during acute injuries such as sepsis and myocardial infarction.
We develop original strategies to dampen immune response dysregulation, especially targeting the Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid cells-1.
- Boufenzer A et al: TREM-1 mediates inflammatory injury and cardiac remodelling following myocardial infarction. Circ Res 2015
- Lemarie et al: Pharmacologic inhibition of the Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid cells-1 limits reperfusion injury in a porcine model of myocardial infarction. ESC Heart Failure 2015
- Roe K, et al: TREM-1: a new player in antiviral immunity. Front Microbiol 2014
- Derive M, et al: Attenuation of responses to endotoxin by the Triggering Receptor Expressed on Myeloid cells-1 inhibitor LR12 in nonhuman primate. Anesthesiology 2014
- Derive M, et al: Soluble TLT-1 regulates leukocyte activation and controls microbial sepsis. J Immunol 2012
- Gibot S, et al: Combination biomarkers to diagnose sepsis in the critically ill patient. Am J Repsir Crit Care Med 2012